Letter for a real love

Dear Love,

                 Today is 23-Dec-2018 and time is sharp 06:08pm!
Hi,
    If you are reading this that means today I am in much pain because without pain I never show my internal feelings. I have only one wish in life to have someone who can hold my hand for life-time. I never needed more than one girl because i know one person can only love a single girl completely. So i never wanted that my complete love be shared with more than one person.
   Trusting someone is not easy these days because we also find lots of fake persons but still if you can look into my eyes you can feel that i have something different. Lots of times things distract me in my life but don't know why my brain and heart never allows me to do something bad.
 I know i am one of the normal persons who never enjoys life by drinking/smoking or in any wrong environment. But i am this way only.
  I never changed myself even from 6 years, I am the same as I was, having same rudeness, same simplicity and same reality in myself that's why I feel proud of myself that even if everything changes in my life, I am still the same..

The only thing i want in my life is a single person who can last longer with me, because after watching jannat movie i have understood one thing that "no car no pyar". I am doing my hard work as much as I can, even when the dumbest person orders me now in my office, still i feel calmth; even you know that I never listen to anyone no matter who are they, but I am calm, so one day when I get success I want you to be on my side with whom i can celebrate the success......

I really don't want to waste my time in finding partner one by one because one is enough for me....

Leaving me is your choice, I will never stop you, because your happiness matters for me, I am completely rude, I can't feel much happiness too but when I see you smile I feel soo good.

I never show how much important you are to me but the only thing i want to say-"You can enjoy your life with anyone, but I am not going to find another you in this world because you remind me of my mistakes in english and have always given me good lessons whenever i was upset."

This time my heart is full of tears but I will not cry because I still remember your care for me....

I don't know if we will see the next day or not, but I really want only honesty from you so that I feel proud that I have someone who can share anything, without worrying, as a best friend.



Leave me or stay with me but not in words, but only in real way..... If we waste our today in problems, then we can never hope for a better day.... Live today, Solve today and Be real in today :)


Your Life Worst Chapter
#AARman

                  

Comments