Instead of wasting time try to solve your misunderstanding now!!! | Relationship Helpbook | Love Story

Story for every couple!

Hello babe, I am writing this letter because i really feel much tired from our daily arguments, our misunderstandings and our communication gap and from the fact that you are not sharing your problems with me which makes me weaker. You think that life is so long that everything will be ok on its own, but life is not that much long.
When i go for a ride i feel scared that if any accident happens and I die, will you get another me?? Nooo.... Our misunderstandings only spoil our today and there is no surety that we can see tomorrow or not. 
I really don't know when death can take me from you for permanent and after that we will never able to solve our misunderstanding....

I request you to share everything with me, So that even I can spend more time with you..... I really want to enjoy every moment of life before death, but it's also true that whenever I go outside I always feel what if any accident takes place and if I die, then our incomplete words will always remain incomplete and noone can make it complete.

Request to everyone:
  1. Stop wasting every second of life because life has not a fixed number of days to everyone.
  2. Share whatever you are facing, because partnership is another name for facing problems together.
  3. Self Respect or Ego will never give you anything. Be first one to start the conversation.
  4. If your partner tries to talk to you kindly, try to make your talk longer instead of stopping it.
  5. Live like a friend, share everything, ask everything, and remove all doubts.
  6. No matter what your mind says, your heart knows better about your partner.
  7. In life, you both might get multiple temporary persons, and soon they will go, but you partner will still be there. So, give them company also when you have everyone else.
  8. Start solving your problems today, Remember there will be no Tomorrow.
  9. If they ignore you now, still try to save them from this fake world because they are not aware of this artificial world due to anger but you know it very well.
  10. NEW YEAR 2019 is coming, Solve your problems before it because next year there will be more problems and you both need to solve them together as you did in this year with more courage.  
"Single Person is also happy, but being in relationship makes you stronger to fight with situations without giving up."
"Stay Together, Spread love so that others learn from your Relationship."

#Relationship #RelationshipHelpbook #Quotes #Lettertomylife 

Comments